Are you looking for an environment that lets you freely innovate? What about an exciting work hard, play hard culture, whether it be through afternoon guitar jam sessions, ping pong tourneys or even some happy hour cheers?
SpinSci is the home for all of the above! Come join our team of innovators, we are looking for developers to help us bring new ideas to the table.
Send us your resume for any of the available positions below at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The below departments are looking for new team members like you!
- Experience working with latest CI/CD development frameworks: understanding code control mechanisms, automated testing using unit tests cases embedded in the code
- Experience in interfacing with APIs via REST protocols
- Understand the end to end SDLC and life cycle architecture
- Be part of team and/or able to contribute solo
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Experience with backend database like MS SQL Server, PostGres, Cassandra
- Experience developing REST interfaces
- Understand scalability, performance, high availability concepts
- Familiarity with Version Control Systems like GITHUB and GITLAB
- Any experience in Cisco Contact Center or Collaboration is a plus
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage in building and managing channels and our house accounts. Your main focus will be to work on a region to expand our foot print in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition and profitability.
We are looking to add Sales Managers who have the drive and passion to make a difference. Come join in this fun environment where you are learn, contribute and grab a beer on Fridays in the office and jam with us.
- Present, promote and sell products/services
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports using ZOHO
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Manage cross-functional teams that may include resources from external vendors and customers’ teams
- Lead the technical team toward clear definition of requirements, interfaces and deliverables
- Interface with the customer to manage requirements
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders. Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Communicate effectively with project team members (internal as well as customer teams) as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and eliminate conflicts and bottlenecks.
- Strong communicator with assertive personality. Should be able to anticipate problems and drive them to resolution.
- Experienced in Application Development (Java, Java Script, Test Automation, TDD)
- Strong technical background, including familiarity with web development, use of REST APIs, cloud computing, CD/CI techniques.
- Deep understanding of solution components (infrastructure components, security components, applications components)
- Experience managing large, complex technical development/delivery projects
- Experience in delivering projects using Agile methodologies.
- Process oriented, should be able to develop and maintain processes to manage projects, resources and deliverables
- Familiarity with Cisco Contact Center (Cisco UCCE, UCCX, UCM), Healthcare EHR (EPIC, Cerner, AllScripts, etc) systems and CRM systems such as SalesForce and ServiceNow.
- PMP certification