At SpinSci, we are in the business of providing communication services around contact centers to a wide range of customers. As Coronavirus (COVID-19) development continues to trigger closures and complete uncertainty, flexibility is more critical than ever before.
Our goal is to stay open, serve our customers, and keep safe all our employees so there is no disruption to the services. In this regard, the health, safety, and experience of our employees, our vendors, our partners and our customers is our top priority.
We are closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and here’s what we are doing:
- All our employees are required to follow CDC and WHO recommendations to maintain a healthy and safe guidelines
- All our employees are required to work from home with full VPN connectivity to our secure services and customer services.
- All our employees are instructed to safe guard any customer data while working remotely via VPN so no customer data is visible or accessible to anyone around them
- All employees supporting customer engagements are required to work with a backup shadow resource for business continuity
- All offices to remain closed until otherwise instructed by local authorities
- No visitors are allowed to the office
- All business travel is restricted until further notice
We will continue to practice intense awareness of this evolving situation and do everything possible to support our customers and continue to maintain the SLAs
Rajit Kumar, CEO
SpinSci Technologies LLC